New River WV (home)  : : Photo Gallery (home)

 Summerlee 



Summerlee, formerly known as Parral, was developed as a company owned mining town in about 1906 by the Stuart Colliery Company. The shipment of coal from the mines began during the year ending June 30, 1905.

parral1-500
parral1-500

summerlee1-450
summerlee1-450

Powered by Gallery v1 RSS





Website Hosting &  
Web Design by:
WVWebsites.com

Copyright 2002-2011 by NewRiverWV.com -- All Rights Reserved
Contact :: Advertise